The 2022 Fall CSA share provides farm fresh, organically grown produce on a weekly basis from the second week of September through the end of October (8 weeks). Both regular and large CSA shares are available. Regular CSA shares are designed for 1-2 adults. Large CSA shares are designed for small families. Over the course of the fall season, shareholders should expect to receive most of the following items:
- Asian greens (Komatsuna, Tatsoi, etc.)
- Beans (green beans)
- Beets (red & golden)
- Chinese Cabbage (Napa cabbage)
- Cucumbers (slicers & picklers)
- Ginger – fresh baby ginger
- Kohlrabi (purple & white)
- Lettuce (multiple varieties)
- Melons (cantaloupes, muskmelons, watermelons)
- Microgreens (sunflower shoots, pea shoots)
- Onions (red, yellow, and white varieties)
- Pac Choy
- Peppers (50+ varieties, including banana, bell, chili, jalapeno, cayenne, habanero, sweet, etc.)
- Potatoes (red & gold)
- Scallions (bunching onions)
- Squash (yellow straight neck, patty pan, zucchini, Cousca, acorn, butternut, Delicata, etc.)
- Sunchokes (Jerusalem artichokes)
- Sunflower seeds
- Sweet Potatoes
- Swiss Chard (rainbow colors)
- Tomatoes (over 60 varieties, including heirlooms, paste, and cherry)
Surpluses available may include chard, cucumbers, kale, okra, peppers, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, turnips, green beans, or Jerusalem artichokes (sunchokes). Mushrooms and microgreens are usually available in limited quantities by special order. An early frost may reduce the overall volume of the shares by killing frost-sensitive crops.
Bonus: All shareholders receive a half pint of jam or jelly as part of the fall share.
2022 Fall Regular CSA share is not yet available
2022 Fall Large CSA shares is not yet available.
Large CSA shares generally contain about 30-35% more volume than regular CSA shares. You may upgrade your regular share to a large share at any time by paying the difference. Likewise, if the large share is too much volume for you to use, you may revert to a regular share at any time, and we will credit you the difference.
If you are interested in a working share, please contact us.