The 2021 Fall CSA share provides farm fresh, organically grown produce on a weekly basis from the second week of September through the end of October (8 weeks). Both regular and large CSA shares are available. Regular CSA shares are designed for 1-2 adults. Large CSA shares are designed for small families. Over the course of the fall season, shareholders should expect to receive most of the following items:
- Asian greens – Komatsuna, Tatsoi, etc.
- Beans (green beans and other varieties)
- Brussel Sprouts
- Chinese Cabbage (Napa cabbage)
- Ginger – fresh baby ginger
- Melons – cantaloupes, muskmelons, watermelons
- Okra – green and red
- Onions – red, yellow, and white varieties
- Pac Choy
- Peppers – banana, bell, chili, jalapeno, cayenne, habanero, sweet, etc.
- Potatoes – Yukon Gold
- Scallions (bunching onions)
- Squash – several varieties
- Sunchokes – Jerusalem artichokes
- Sunflower seeds
- Sweet Potatoes
- Swiss Chard – rainbow colors
- Tomatoes – over 60 varieties, including heirlooms, paste, and cherry
Surpluses available may include chard, ginger, kale, okra, peppers, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, turnips, green beans, or Jerusalem artichokes (sunchokes). Mushrooms and micro-greens are usually available in limited quantities by special order. An early frost may reduce the overall volume of the shares by killing frost-sensitive crops.
Bonus: All shareholders receive a half pint of jam or jelly as part of the fall share.
2021 Fall Regular CSA share is $400 + tax. [This is equivalent to $50.00/week or $7.14/day.]
2021 Fall Large CSA shares is $520 + tax. [This is equivalent to $65.00/week or $9.29/day.]
Large CSA shares generally contain about 30-35% more volume than regular CSA shares. You may upgrade your regular share to a large share at any time by paying the difference. Likewise, if the large share is too much volume for you to use, you may revert to a regular share at any time, and we will credit you the difference.
If you are interested in a working share, please contact us.