The 2022 Summer CSA share provides farm fresh, organically grown produce on a weekly basis beginning the first week of June through the end of August (13 weeks). Both regular and large shares are available. Regular shares are designed for 1-2 adults. Large shares are designed for small families. Over the course of the summer, shareholders can expect to receive most of the following items:
- Beans – green beans and other varieties
- Cucumbers – slicing, pickling, English, Japanese, Armenian, Specialty varieties
- Culinary herbs: basil, parsley, sage, oregano, chives, thyme, mints, etc.
- Lettuce – many varieties
- Melons – cantaloupe, muskmelon, watermelon
- Onions – yellow, white, & red varieties
- Pac Choy
- Peppers – 50+ varieties, including banana, bell, jalapeno, cayenne, habanero, chili, sweet, etc.
- Potatoes – Red & Gold
- Scallions (bunching onions)
- Sweet Corn
- Swiss Chard – rainbow colors
- Summer squash – patty pan, crookneck, spaghetti, zucchini, Cousca (Lebanese)
- Tomatoes – 60+ varieties of heirlooms, slicing, cherry, and saladettes
Surpluses available during summer may include beets, chard, green beans, okra, onions, radishes, sweet corn, summer squash, tomatoes, peppers, and zucchini. Mushrooms are available in limited quantities by special order.
Bonus: All shareholders receive a 12 oz. honey bear as part of the summer CSA share.
2022 Summer Regular CSA share is not yet available. Check back for availability.
2022 Summer Large CSA share is not yet available. Check back for availability.
Large CSA shares generally contain about 30-35% more volume than the regular CSA shares. You may upgrade your regular share to a large share at any time during the season by paying the difference. Likewise, if the large share is too much volume for you to use, you may revert to a regular share at any time and we will credit you the difference.
If you are interested in a working share, please contact us.